Monday, June 3, 2013

Here Comes The Sun: June 3, 2013

Hey everyone!

I am back with another post for your lovely faces today. I wanted to just share a few pieces of information with you all. First off, if you are wondering why the title is the same as the last post it is because I decided to do a little summer series for you called, you guessed it, Here Comes The Sun. Those four words just make me happy I guess.

The next thing I wanted to share with you is, wait for it, I'M A SENIOR! I just wrapped up my junior year and submitted my very last exam so I am officially a senior. I am so ecstatic for this summer and I plan on making it the best one yet!

So, yesterday we decided to go and have a little "photo shoot" just to play around with some ideas for my senior pictures. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.



So, I know that was quite a few, but I just really love them all. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far and be on the lookout for new posts!

Xoxo,
Shi

No comments:

Post a Comment