Thursday, January 30, 2014

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

Pretty much everyone has a list of things they want to do before they die, right? Well, this is mine. A lot of it is pretty cliche stuff, but I am a firm believer that the little things in life are the absolute most important. 


(source)

♠ First, I want to continue growing my relationship with the Lord. I want to be on fire for him. (I also want to read the bible all the way through.)



♠ Stay close with the best friends/family that I have now. I also want to continue making new friends and finding people who want to come along with me and my crazy self.

(source)
♠ Graduate. Both high school (four more months!!) and college. I'm very thankful for getting the opportunity at an education, and can't wait to continue it. 


(source)
♠ Ride every ride at Cedar Point. TALK ABOUT CLICHE. But seriously, I love roller coasters and I do want to ride every single ride there. It's fun.

(source)
♠ Read lots and lots of books. I'm a book girl; I got, like, five books for my eighteenth birthday and it was the best day of my life. Maybe some book reviews in the future for this blog? ;)

(source)
♠ Publish a book (hopefully more). I want to make my writing successful before I die. My dream is to have a book become as successful as, like, The Fault in Our Stars or something. 

(source)
♠ Fall in love, get married, and have a family. My ultimate dream in life is just to be a stay at home mom/wife. If I get that accomplished, I'll be the happiest girl in the world. 


So there are a few of the things that are on my bucket list. What's on your bucket list? Be sure to leave me a comment below and tell me what you want to do before you die!

-Shi

p.s. in case you couldn't tell, most of these posts are from weheartit. I don't know the original sources of the photos. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment