Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daily Vlogs?

So, a week ago I started this little adventure called daily vlogs. I've been into watching daily vlogs for about a year now; I got involved when I stumbled across the ShayTards from one of thatssociciyo's videos. At first,  I thought it was kind of weird that someone would want to make a video every single day to put on youtube. After a while I got so involved in them that I haven't missed a day since I started watching!

As time went on I started to find more and more of these daily vloggers. There are a few that I watch religiously, like the Shaytards, itsjudyslife, and danandkelcietv (who I just found, go check them out!) and whose life's I am genuinely interested in now. So, the whole week leading up to my seventeenth birthday I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to start daily vlogs. I decided to do it for a couple of reasons:
  • This is my last year as a "kid" and how cool would it be to have every day of it to look back on?
  • Things are going to be changing a lot this year and my life is going to be getting kind of crazy.
  • It would be fun!
Now that I have been doing it for a week I realize that it's a lot more work than I thought it would be, but it's totally worth it! I get to look back and remember these days perfectly because I captured some of the greatest moments of them on video! It's exciting and crazy but I am loving it so far.

So, if you aren't subscribed would you maybe check it out? youtube.com/helloshilohh

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment