Friday, January 3, 2014

AFOMFT: Books Books Books

Hey guys!

So, I finally decided to update my 'A Few of My Favorite Things' series. I'm super excited to do this one too.

Last year was sort of a crazy one for a lot of reasons, one of the biggest ones was that I finally decided what I want to do for the rest of my life. If you know me than you know that was actually the hardest thing for me to figure out. But I have decided that I am going to be a writer. You know, books, blogs, the whole shabang. So, anyway. I have been really super into reading books lately.

So this is My Favorite Books! It includes published books and books/short stories that I have read on wattpad and really enjoyed. (I will link the barnes and noble/wattpad pages for all of the books so that you can check them out if you haven't already.)


  • The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
    • Probably my favorite book of all time--ever. The characters became apart of me, and there are really no words to describe the beauty that is this book. Hazel and Gus are just...ugh. I can't even explain this book to you. Basically, just go read it if you haven't. Okay? Okay.
  • The Help - Kathryn Stockett
    • Another one of my favorite books of all time. I just love the writing style. The story line is amazing. I feel like I can really connect with all of the characters. It was just sort of a love at first sight book. 
  • Cherry Knots - hepburnettes
    • Basically this is adorable and perfect and one of the best stories I have ever read on wattpad. It is fabulous and you should definitely read it if you have time. 
  • The Accidental Tourists - toastedbagels 
    • Again I say, it's adorable and perfect. One of the bests (along with her other book, Float, which isn't done yet.) But this story is totally hilarious and I couldn't stop reading until I was finished with it. Her writing is basically flawless and amazing. 
  • Saving Elliot - northbynorth (Not Completed)
    • Okay, so even though this isn't actually finished yet it definitely qualifies as one of my favorites. Seriously, I can't even begin to describe how much I love the Elliots. It is hilarious and perfect and yeah. I'm horrible at describing why I love books but that's because there's really no way to understand without reading them. Just check it out, yeah?
  • Looking for Alaska - John Green
    • Yup, I kinda, sorta, really like John Green books. It's a thing. Sorry 'bout it. 
So, there you have it. My favorite books. Be sure to check them out, because they're all seriously fab. Okay. Yeah. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment