Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Eye Candy | June 23

via

Hey hey. I'm back again with another weekly eye candy post for your faces. 

Life has been kind of crazy lately, what with graduation, getting a new job and working constantly, and still trying to make time for my family and friends. So it's good to be back again with a new post. 

These are just some of the things that have caught my eye lately.

  • 1. gone writing is literally all I have wanted to do lately.
  • 2. bonfires bonfires bonfires. I love them and they're just so summery that I can't help but want to have one every weekend.
  • 3. red hair. I dyed my hair red about two months ago and I am loving it. 
  • 4. the fault in our stars. I'm so in love with that movie. And the book. Agh.
  • 5. I don't actually know why I love this picture so much; it just encompasses everything that summer is to me, I guess. Adventures and all of that. I love it.
  • 6. this one just made me laugh. I graduated almost a month ago now, and so it's just sort of funny. Because really, I have no clue what I'm doing.
  • 7. books books books. I've been reading (and buying) a lot of books lately. So, yeah.
  • 8. I just thought this was a really great reminder. Adventures are out there, you just have to create them.
  • 9. I miss watching One Tree Hill. A lot.
  • 10. This bible verse is beautiful. It's a good reminder that the Lord is faithful and I love it.
  • 11. Rollercoasters. I love them too much, obviously.
  • 12. I don't know why but I just love driving with all the windows down and the music up. It's a good life.
So that's all I wanted to drop by and say. I'll be sure to update this blog more often now that I'm finally getting into a routine. 

xx, Shiloh

No comments:

Post a Comment