Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10 songs that i'll listen to for the rest of my life

I know, I know. ((I'm so sorry.))
School is mad. Work is mad. I'm exhausted and that's not a good excuse. 
THE GOOD NEWS is that I have blog posts planned out for the next three months, so I *hopefully* won't be getting this behind again. Yay! 

Today, I decided to post about my top 10 favorite songs of all time (that I will probably be listening to for the rest of my life). I love music almost as much as I love writing, so picking 10 songs was pretty hard, but I finally got it down to 10. Here they are:

10. all too well - taylor swift
   - I just really love this song. It's beautiful and heartbreaking and it basically will always remind me of a certain time in my life. I will listen to it to remember.
9. beside you - marinas trench
   - I don't know what it is about this song really, it's just gorgeous. I love it a lot. It's the kind of love I want with whoever I end up marrying.
8. dare to believe - colton dixon
   - This is my favorite song of Colton's. Hands down.
7. through the dark - one direction
   - Again, I just really want someone to love me as much as this song depicts. I love it. 
6. something beautiful - need to breathe
   - I just will always equate this song to my childhood and the time that I truly fell in love with Jesus. So, yeah.
5. don't let me go - harry styles
   - If you've heard this song, I'm sure you know what I  mean.
4. your love never fails - jesus culture
   - This is my favorite worship song. Ever.
3. something great - one direction
   - This is my favorite song that One Direction's ever released (so far). So what if I just want something great?
2. all of me - matt hammit
   - I want this song played at my wedding.
1. where i belong - building 429
   - I want this song played at my funeral. 

Alrighty, so there you have it. 10 songs that I'll be listening to for the rest of forever. What are your top ten songs? Let me know in the comments.

xoxo, shi

No comments:

Post a Comment