Friday, January 3, 2014

The CRAVE Movement

So, here I am with another series for this blog. 

Introducing: THE CRAVE MOVEMENT.  

Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering what is crave?
Crave stands for: chasing revelation and victory everyday. 

It's what I want my life to represent. I want to be on fire for the Lord. I want to crave him. So this little series is going to be some thoughts that I have on everything about this as I continue to grow and grow in my faith. It is very important for me to show my generation how important it is to crave a relationship with our heavenly father. I want people to know that they're never too far gone and that there is always room for redemption. 

Finally, brothers, whatever is true whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--thin about such things. (Philippians 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment