Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tumblr Tuesday

1/28/14

So I spend a lot of time on tumblr. Too much, probably. But I thought that I would use that for something a little different. Every Tuesday I'm going to do "Tumblr Tuesday" where I show you what kind of things I've been reblogging throughout the week. I sort of got the idea from another blog who does "weekly eye candy" just instead of pictures I find throughout the week, it will be my tumblr!


So basically this week I've just been reblogging some random things that I think are funny or inspiring to me (well, that's usually what I reblog, but whatever). A couple of my favorites from this week have to be the gif from Despicable Me (one of my favorite movies of all time. I got the second one for Christmas, along with two Minion shaped stress balls. Yes, I am eighteen.) I also really love a couple of the text posts that I reblogged, like the one about running. 

I also posted a quote from my book on my blog this past week. I am so beyond excited about the support that has been given to me on that book, it is so encouraging and I can't wait to see what's going to happen with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment