Friday, January 9, 2015

6 Books I'm Excited to Read in 2015

{via}

A new year means more opportunities to read more books. (And hopefully meet my goodreads goal this year.) 

With that being said, I thought I would share with you some of the books that I'm looking forward to reading this year/plan to read this year. If you're looking for some new books to read this year, maybe this list can help you out, too!

1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. This is the number 1 book that I'm looking forward to this year. It comes out in October! Eepp! I absolutely cannot wait to read this one. 

2. P.S I Stil Love You by Jenny Han. This is the sequel to To All The Boys I've Loved Before and I'm so excited to continue on with this story. It comes out in June and I am so excited to see what else has happened to Lara Jean since we left her in the first book. 

3. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. This is the sequel to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and I actually have it on my bookshelf right now. I've been putting off reading it because when I first started it I couldn't really get into it. Hopefully, when I try again it'll come better. I loved the first, and hopefully the second will be just as good!

4. Shatter Me (Series) by Taherah Mafi. Again, I already have the first book, Shatter Me, on my shelf waiting to be read. I've started it twice, but haven't been able to really get into it yet. Hopefully this will be the year, and I will finally understand why everyone loves it so much.

5. Landline by Rainbow Rowell. I LOVE RAINBOW ROWELL and I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Landline for m o n t h s now. This will be the year.

6. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga. I've not heard a lot about this book, but one of the girls I watch on youtube (whittynovels) talked about it a bit, and now I just want to read it so bad. It's due to release on February 10! Hopefully, I'll be able to get my hands on it quick!

If you'd like to keep up with me and bookish things you can follow me on goodreads to stay in the loop. (I'll follow you back :))

Also––another shameless plug––if you'd like to order a copy of my very first book, Coffee Colored, you can do so here.

Let me know what you are looking forward to reading this year!

Blessings,
Shi.

No comments:

Post a Comment