Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekly Eye Candy

via
Today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pinterest finds for this week.

I don't know about you guys, but I spend a lot of time on pinterest (follow me, yeah?) and I find images that I just absolutely fall in love with. I have a board on their that's called "l i v e" and I basically just post images that I see and fall in love with in an instant. Not all of these posts are from that board, but quite a few of them actually are.

I'm sort of all over the place on things I repost. Like, I'm going from Bastille to Frozen and it's just...me. I don't really know how to explain that. I have so much of a love for traveling and adventures and exploring that I couldn't help but throw in a couple of things of that nature. (my one goal for college is to adventure more than ever). I also have books, go figure. And Julie Andrews (queen). And tattoos. I just love it all. Quite a lot really.

xx, Shiloh.

No comments:

Post a Comment